Primary Care - Children/Infants (Pediatrics)
Our Pediatricians provide comprehensive, specialized pediatric care to well and sick infants, children, and adolescents in a child-friendly, pleasant environment. We stress the importance of regular physicals and are there to help with developmental, emotional or school related problems.
When your child is seen by one of our providers, you should feel like you are the most important part of the health care team. You are welcome and invited to participate in all aspects of your child’s care. We value our personal relationships with our patients and with their families.
Pediatric Specialty Care Services
You also have access to many other specialty services including Pediatric Dental, General Surgery, Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat), Orthopedics, Allergy and Nutrition all with providers skilled in treating children.
Find a Pediatrician
Flu shot appointments can be booked online for any one of our Pediatric Flu Clinic dates.
Due to the recent findings about the Flu mist's minimal effectiveness in previous years, the CDC does not recommend using this vaccine during this upcoming flu season of 2016-2017. Therefore Core Physicians will not be supplying or offering the Flu mist as an option for Influenza vaccination, but will continue to offer the injectable vaccine for the 2016-2017 Influenza season.
Related Health Information
- Dr. Everett Lamm leaves Core Pediatrics - 8/1/16
- Pediatric Walk-in Care, No Appointment Needed!
- Pediatric Gastroenterology and Cardiology Services now Available
- Core Physicians Welcomes Pediatric Allergist Nicola Vogel, MD
- Recognized for Improving Patient Care
- Recognized for Quality Pediatric Care
Classes & Events
- Vaccines Work: Here are the facts
- A Special NOVA Episode: Vaccines - Calling the Shots
- Immunization Schedule: 0 - 6 years old
- Immunization Schedule: 7 - 18 years old
- US Consumer Product Safety Commision
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- Back to Sleep Program
- 211 For Critical Health & Human Services Information
Network of Caring Other Services Provided by Our Affiliates