Primary Care - Children/Infants (Pediatrics)
Our Pediatricians provide comprehensive, specialized pediatric care to well and sick infants, children, and adolescents in a child-friendly, pleasant environment. We stress the importance of regular physicals and are there to help with developmental, emotional or school related problems.
When your child is seen by one of our providers, you should feel like you are the most important part of the health care team. You are welcome and invited to participate in all aspects of your child’s care. We value our personal relationships with our patients and with their families.
Pediatric Specialty Care Services
You also have access to many other specialty services including Pediatric Dental, General Surgery, Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat), Orthopedics, Allergy and Nutrition all with providers skilled in treating children.
Find a Pediatrician
Core Physicians' Primary Care - Keeping You Healthy is at Our Core!
Related Health Information
- Book Your Flu Shot
- Everett Lamm, MD - Named Best Pediatrician
- "Medical Home" Recognized as the Standard of Care for Pediatrics
- Pediatric Gastroenterology and Cardiology Services now Available
- Core Physicians Welcomes Pediatric Allergist Nicola Vogel, MD
- Recognized for Improving Patient Care
- Recognized for Quality Pediatric Care
Classes & Events
- Vaccines Work: Here are the facts
- A Special NOVA Episode: Vaccines - Calling the Shots
- Immunization Schedule: 0 - 6 years old
- Immunization Schedule: 7 - 18 years old
- US Consumer Product Safety Commision
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- Back to Sleep Program
- 211 For Critical Health & Human Services Information
Network of Caring Other Services Provided by Our Affiliates