Primary Care - Children/Infants (Pediatrics)
Our Pediatricians provide comprehensive, specialized pediatric care to well and sick infants, children, and adolescents in a child-friendly, pleasant environment. We stress the importance of regular physicals and are there to help with developmental, emotional or school related problems.
When your child is seen by one of our providers, you should feel like you are the most important part of the health care team. You are welcome and invited to participate in all aspects of your child’s care. We value our personal relationships with our patients and with their families.
Pediatric Specialty Care Services
You also have access to many other specialty services including Pediatric Dental, General Surgery, Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat), Orthopedics, Allergy and Nutrition all with providers skilled in treating children.
Find a Pediatrician
Related Health Information
- Pediatric Gastroenterology and Cardiology Services now Available
- Core Physicians Welcomes Pediatric Allergist Nicola Vogel, MD
- Recognized for Outstanding Immunization Program
- Drs. Loh & Lamm Named Top Doctors
- Now located in Epping, NH!
- Recognized for Improving Patient Care
- Recognized for Quality Pediatric Care
- Ear Piercing
Classes & Events
Network of Caring Other Services Provided by Our Affiliates