Core Physicians offers a wide range of on site lab services for blood work, specimen collection and testing. Our highly trained lab technicians and clinicians are committed to providing patients with the highest level of customer satisfaction possible.
For questions concerning any aspect of lab services, please call our lab customer service phone line at 603-580-8447, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Please do not come into a Core lab station for routine lab work if you are not feeling well. If you have questions, please call lab customer service at 603-580-8447.
- Patients may experience a longer than normal wait time, particularly in the early morning hours. Afternoons are generally much better!
Find a Lab Station
Our lab stations are conveniently located in the following New Hampshire communities:
Must Have a Core Provider
The Core lab accepts all patients who have a Core provider. Beginning March 2nd, 2020, the Core lab will no longer accept orders from Non-Core providers. Patients may go to the following local labs:
- Exeter Hospital Lab: 3 Alumni Drive, Exeter, NH
- LabCorp: 19 Hampton Road, Suite 13, Exeter, NH
- LabCorp: 380 Merrimack St, Methuen, MA
- Quest: 200 Griffin Road, Unit 12, Portsmouth
- Quest: 62 Brown St #202, Haverhill, MA
- Lab Services at Portsmouth: 55 High Street, Hampton, NH
- Wentworth Douglas Professional Center: 65 Calef Highway, Lee, NH
- Wentworth Douglas Professional Center at Dover: 10 Members Way, Dover, NH
Core Lab Billing
You may be subject to paying an office co-pay for your laboratory services. Please contact your health plan with any questions regarding your coverage.
If fasting is required, please do not eat or drink for 10 – 12 hours before your lab test, with the exception of water. Drinking water and staying hydrated will improve your experience. Please take medications as directed by your provider.
Lab Results - upon your request
Most lab test results are available to request on the Patient Portal 5 days after the test is performed. To view your most recent test results, a new PHR must be requested. How to Request Your Personal Health Record (PHR)
If you have any questions, please call our lab customer service phone line at 603-580-8447, Monday – Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm. Our fax number is 603-658-0074.
CLIA Certification No. 30D0995902