A child’s mind, body and spirit
Integrative Medicine is an approach to care that brings together the best of conventional medicine with the most effective evidence-based alternative therapies for children. It is an individualized, wellness focused way of thinking about healing that takes into account the child’s mind, body and spirit.
Health Conditions - Treated with Integrative Medicine
- Anxiety and depression
- Behavior issues
- Breast feeding (help for both baby and mom)
- Diet/eating issues
- Healthy sleep
- Infants with intrauterine exposure to drugs
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), abdominal pain
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Preparing for surgery or procedures
Treatments - Performed with Integrative Medicine
Acupuncture, Energy medicine such as Reiki, Exercise and Yoga may be recommended with the help of other providers.
Pediatrician Denise Toshach, MD is offering Integrative Medicine at our Stratham pediatric office. Please call 603-772-8900 to schedule an appointment.
- Manipulation, massage, reflexology
- Mind-Body medicine including relaxation breathing, guided imagery, biofeedback, meditation, and music or art therapies
- Nutrition and diet
- Supplements and vitamins
- Sleep training