Our health system provides compassionate, leading-edge care for women at all stages of life, from childhood and adolescence, to childbirth, to menopause and beyond. Our goal is to provide comprehensive care while developing and maintaining relationships with you and your family, for life. We provide dignified, non-judgmental services to all community members, including our LGBTQ+ population, and ensure all healthcare needs are met with compassion and expertise.
Learn more about our comprehensive Women’s Health services:
- Center for Breast Health including mammogram in Exeter and Plaistow, breast ultrasounds and MRI, biopsies and a High Risk Breast Health Center. We are the only health system in Seacoast New Hampshire to receive NAPBC accreditation (a quality program by the American College of Surgeons).
- Multi-disciplinary breast cancer care with a team of specialists including fellowship trained breast surgeon, pathologists, radiologists, plastic surgeon for reconstructive surgery, nurses, patient navigators, dietitians, social workers, physical therapists, and Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center medical and radiation oncologists.
Reproductive and Pelvic Health:
- Obstetrics & Gynecology – comprehensive gynecological care, including surgical services and providers with expertise in adolescent health; prenatal care, labor and delivery with physicians and a large team of midwives. Locations in Exeter and Plaistow.
- The Family Center for labor and delivery, with MassGeneral for Children pediatric hospitalists onsite 24/7 to assess all newborns and provide care when needed.
- Infertility and Advanced Reproductive Care – infertility care, reproductive endocrinology care and advanced reproductive surgery, as well as high risk obstetric care, in partnership with Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- Women’s health rehabilitation, including pelvic floor and oncology rehabilitation.
- Urology, including treatment for incontinence and other bladder dysfunctions.
Primary and Pediatric Care:
Additional Health Services: