The 2023-2024 flu season is here!
According to the CDC, getting a flu vaccine during 2023-2024 is more important than ever. Flu vaccination is especially important for people who are at high risk from flu. The CDC recommends an annual flu vaccine for everyone 6 months and older.
Family & Internal Medicine Primary Care
Please call your primary care providers' office to schedule your flu shot appointment.
Pediatric – Flu Shot Dates
Stratham Pediatrics 603-658-1823
Epping Pediatrics 603-693-2100
- Tuesday, 9/26/23 - 5:30pm to 7pm
- Saturday, 9/30/23 - 8:30am - 12:30pm
- Saturday, 10/21/23 - 10:00am- 2pm
- Wednesday, 11/8/23 - 5:30pm – 7pm
Plaistow Pediatrics 603-257-4000
- Wednesday, 10/11/23 - 5:30pm to 7pm
- Wednesday, 10/25/23 - 5:30pm to 7pm
- Thursday, 10/5/23 - 5:30pm – 7pm
- Wednesday, 10/18/23 - 5:30pm – 7pm
Please Bring Your Completed Consent Form
Please complete the Influenza Vaccine Consent & Screening Questionnaire and bring to your flu shot appointment.
Influenza Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention