The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our highest priority.
- One visitor will be allowed in the offices.
- Below are the exceptions to the one visitor policy, and all visitors accompanying a patient must be screened.
- two adults for pediatric mental health visits
- two adults for pediatric newborn visits (1st two visits)
- Visitors must be over 18 with the exception of a parent arriving with multiple children. At least one child needs to be the patient.
- We are screening everyone (including employees, approved visitors and vaccinated patients) who enter our facilities. We will ask you a series of questions regarding your health.
- We are requiring everyone to wear a mask, including patients, clinicians and staff. This is on the hospital campus and at our offices. You may wear your own surgical grade or better (N95) mask or we will provide one for you and it must be worn at all times. No cloths masks are allowed.
- We have redesigned our processes to keep you socially distant during your visit. You will see we have clearly marked our elevators, common areas and waiting rooms to ensure proper spacing. (We may ask you to check-in online for your appointment and wait in your car at some offices until we text you to come in).
- We are taking extraordinary measures to continually clean and disinfect our facilities, especially high touch areas and rest rooms.
- If you are having a surgical procedure, a colonoscopy or other complex procedure, your physician will determine if you need to be tested in advance for COVID-19. This is to ensure there is no associated risk or impact to your recovery.
Providing a respectful, safe environment for patients, visitors, and staff
Thank you for supporting our health system. We are dedicated to treating each patient and visitor with dignity and respect at all times, and we ask the same of our community.
In accordance with our Patients’ Rights & Responsibilities policy, we expect patients and visitors will:
- Treat our healthcare professionals with the consideration and respect they deserve.
- Be considerate of the rights of other patients.
- Keep noise and distractions to a minimum.
- Be respectful of our property, as well as the property of other patients and their visitors.
We will not tolerate rude, abusive, or otherwise inappropriate language or behavior, especially threats of harm towards staff, other patients, and visitors. Anyone who uses such language or engages in that type of behavior may be removed from the facility and subject to criminal prosecution.
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe and secure environment for all.