Primary Care - Adult (Internal Medicine)
Internal Medicine Physicians focus on adult medicine and have had special study and training focusing on the prevention and treatment of adult illness, including diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol problems, arthritis and acute problems such as bronchitis and pneumonia to name a few.
Our Primary Care Physicians believe in the importance of preventative health exams and educating patients on maintaining an optimal level of wellness.
Find a Primary Care Physician
Our Internal Medicine Providers are located throughout the greater NH seacoast region.
Advanced appointment access and hours are now available!
Core Physicians' Primary Care - Keeping You Healthy is at Our Core!
Related Health Information
Adult Primary Care News
- Advanced Appointment Access & Hours
- Recognized for Quality Adult Primary Care
- Lower Back Pain; Causes and Treatment Options
- Acupuncture Services
Classes & Events
Network of Caring Other Services Provided by Our Affiliates
- Book Your Mammography Appointment
- Call 603-580-6966 for Bone Density Testing at our Hampton, NH Office