Patient Reviews & Comments
Core Physicians is committed to providing you accessible information to make informed decisions about your health care and about our doctors and services. As part of that commitment, we use a national, standardized survey to measure our patients’ experiences. This survey is administered by the National Research Corporation (NRC) for outpatient services. A brief 8 question survey is sent to Core Physicians' patients the day after their visit through a text message, email or phone call.
We use the results of these surveys to help improve our services for you. We also share this information directly with you to help you make a more informed decision. These patient surveys offer our patients an opportunity to rate their experiences and share comments, which are then displayed anonymously on our provider profile pages. This allows you to review relevant feedback before selecting a provider.
A participating provider’s rating will be posted on the site when he/she has a minimum of 30 completed surveys. We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients.
Provider star ratings are based on responses to the following questions:
- Did this provider explain things in a way that was easy to understand?
- Did this provider listen carefully to you?
- Did this provider seem to know the important information about your medical history?
- Did this provider show respect for what you had to say?
- Did this provider spend enough time with you?
- Using any number from 0 to 10, where 0 is the worst provider possible and 10 is the best provider possible, what number would you use to rate this provider?