Print PDF Version
If you are experiencing symptoms that could endanger your life, please call 911 immediately.
Please go to the hospital for emergency medical care for conditions such as:
- Compound fracture, which involves a bone protruding through the skin
- Convulsions, seizures, or loss of consciousness
- Deep knife wounds or gunshot wounds
- Fever in a newborn less than 3 months old
- Heavy, uncontrollable bleeding
- Moderate to severe burns
- Pregnancy-related problems
- Serious head, neck, or back injury
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Heart attack symptoms, such as chest pain that lasts longer than 2 minutes
- Stroke symptoms: vision loss, sudden numbness, weakness, slurred speech, or confusion
- Suicidal or homicidal feelings
Your primary care provider and care team are here to help you manage your chronic medical conditions as well as urgent medical needs.
Existing Patients of Core Primary Care
Please call our Primary Care Triage line at 603-775-0000.
Examples of urgent medical needs include:
Office hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Accidents and falls
- Cuts that don’t have much blood but might need stitches
- Mild breathing difficulties, such as mild to moderate asthma
- Diagnostic services, including X-rays and laboratory tests
- Eye irritation and redness
- Fever or flu
- Minor broken bones and fractures in fingers or toes
- Moderate back problems
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Skin rashes and infections
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections
- Vomiting, diarrhea, or dehydration
Urgent Care hours: Friday: 5:30pm-8pm, Saturday: 9am-2pm, Sunday: 9am-1pm
After hours: A registered nurse is available by phone to answer questions and provide advice.
Mental Health Care
Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. If you are feeling sad, overwhelmed, or anxious, or you are struggling with substance use, you may not know where to turn for help. Your primary care provider
can help you get the support you need.
Additional resources include:
Same Day Core Orthopedic appointments are available by calling 603-777-1000 or book an online appointment in your patient portal.
Appointments are available in Exeter:
Same Day Orthopedic Appointments
Monday – Thursday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Friday: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Orthopedic appointments are also available at our Plaistow location.
To find a physician and schedule an appointment at one of our Family Practice or Internal Medicine offices, call our New Patient Welcome Line at 603-580-7700.
To find a Pediatrician, please call the location most convenient for you:
Not Yet a Core Primary Care Patient?
Print PDF Version