In preparation for your initial acupuncture session, please view and print the New Patient Acupuncture Forms.
Please fill out the patient information and health history form before you arrive for your first appointment. Make sure that you include all symptoms that you are experiencing, not just your primary concern. All symptoms are important for eastern diagnoses.
During your initial 2-hour appointment, you will watch a short video about acupuncture, go through a diagnosis with Kenji and receive your first acupuncture session. All follow-up sessions are 1 hour long and should be scheduled on a weekly basis unless otherwise indicated by Kenji. For your initial session:
- Please wear or bring comfortable clothes to change into (such as sweat pants or shorts).
- Avoid brushing your tongue on the day of your first appointment.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Call at least 48 hours in advance to cancel or change any appointments.
- Bring all forms with you.
Cost for Acupuncture Services
We accept cash, credit card or check at the time of service.
||Child (Under 18)
|Initial Visit : $135
||Initial Visit: $100
|Established Visit: $85
||Established Visit: $50