We have adequate amounts of personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure the safety of patients and staff.
The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our highest priority so we have the following policies in place:
- We are screening everyone (including employees) who enters our facilities. We will take your temperature and ask a series of questions regarding your health.
- We are requiring everyone to wear a mask, including patients, clinicians and staff. This is on the hospital campus and at our offices. Masks will be provided and must be worn at all times.
- We have redesigned our processes to keep you socially distant during your visit. You will see we have clearly marked our elevators, common areas and waiting rooms to ensure proper spacing. (We may ask you to check-in online for your appointment and wait in your car at some offices until we text you to come in).
- We are taking extraordinary measures to continually clean and disinfect our facilities, especially high touch areas and rest rooms.
- If you are having a surgical procedure, a colonoscopy or other complex procedure, your physician will determine if you need to be tested in advance for COVID-19. This is to ensure there is no associated risk or impact to your recovery.
- We are not allowing visitors to accompany patients, except for end of life patients, the Family Center, pediatric patients (1 visitor), patients with disabilities and those who are unable to make their own healthcare decisions.
Book Your Flu Shot
According to the CDC, getting a flu vaccine during 2020-2021 is more important than ever because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Please book your flu shot appointment online or call your primary care physicians' office to schedule your flu shot appointment.
We have flu clinics in Epping, Exeter, Plaistow, Stratham, Kingston and Hampton NH. Please visit our Book Your Flu Shot page for more information.
Exeter Hospital together with its affiliate Core Physicians will be offering COVID-19 testing to the public beginning August 17, 2020.
Please print and complete a COVID test registration form and bring to your appointment.
“The preparation of this program was financed under a Contract with the State of New Hampshire, Department of Health and Human Services, with funds provided in part by the State of New Hampshire and/or such other funding sources as were available or required, e.g., the United States Department of Health and Human Services.”
- Testing is by appointment only. To schedule a test please call 603-580-6419.
- Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Location - 9 Buzell Ave, Core Physicians rear entrance
Now Offering Telephone & Online Video Visits
Core Physicians is pleased to offer Telehealth visits
for select appointments for new and existing patients. Telehealth does not replace the in person face to face visit, but allows for a safe and convenient method to continue your care where it is appropriate during the COVID-19 crisis.
Change in Lab hours & closed stations
- We will be screening everyone for COVID19 symptoms and requiring you to mask. If you have fever or respiratory symptoms, please call your provider before presenting for lab work so we may best facilitate your care and protect the safety of all our patients, visitors and staff.
We are Ready, Safe and Open! - Watch Video
Our healthcare heroes put to video! Thank you to all for your kind words of appreciation and support! - Watch Video
COVID-19 Patient Resources
For COVID-19 Positive or Suspected Patients
What to do if You Are Sick> Click Link Open PDF
10 Ways to Manage Symptoms at Home> Open PDF
CDC - Preventing Spread of Illness in Homes> Click Link
CDC - Cleaning & Disinfecting Homes of Suspected or Confirmed Cases of COVID-19> Click Link
Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation> Click Link
What Should I Do If...> Open PDF
Costs Associated with COVID-19 Testing> Open PDF
Other COVID-19 Recommended Resources
As a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases such as COVID-19, including:
Grocery Store Shopping Hours for Seniors, Grocery Delivery Options, Medications, Insurance, Mental Health Counseling, Substance Use, Transportation, Homelessness and more…
Yes, the next few weeks will bring many challenges. Be kind to yourself and others – we don't yet have a script for this. Here are some tips to promote structure, security and mental health during this confusing time.