The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our highest priority so we have the following policies in place:
- We are screening everyone (including employees) who enters our facilities. We will take your temperature and ask a series of questions regarding your health.
- We are requiring everyone to wear a mask, including patients, clinicians and staff. This is on the hospital campus and at our offices. Masks will be provided and must be worn at all times.
- We have redesigned our processes to keep you socially distant during your visit. You will see we have clearly marked our elevators, common areas and waiting rooms to ensure proper spacing. (We may ask you to check-in online for your appointment and wait in your car at some offices until we text you to come in).
- We are taking extraordinary measures to continually clean and disinfect our facilities, especially high touch areas and rest rooms.
- If you are having a surgical procedure, a colonoscopy or other complex procedure, your physician will determine if you need to be tested in advance for COVID-19. This is to ensure there is no associated risk or impact to your recovery.
- We are not allowing visitors to accompany patients, except for end of life patients, the Family Center, pediatric patients (1 visitor), patients with disabilities and those who are unable to make their own healthcare decisions.
Exeter Hospital together with its affiliate Core Physicians is offering COVID-19 testing to the public. Due to current high demand for COVID-19 testing, it may take up to 2 to 3 business days to receve a response to your COVID-19 test request. Thank you for your patience.
Please print and complete a COVID test registration form and bring to your appointment.
- Testing is by appointment only. To schedule a test please call 603-580-6419.
- Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Location - 9 Buzell Ave, Core Physicians rear entrance
We are currently offering the Abbott BINAXNow rapid test for patients meeting the following criteria: Symptomatic, per CDC guidelines
, with symptom onset within past 7 days. You will be triaged through our algorithm to determine if the test that is right for you and your current situation. The rapid test, while quick turn around, does not provide reliable results for asymptomatic or patients with symptoms outside of the 7 day window.
“The preparation of this program was financed under a Contract with the State of New Hampshire, Department of Health and Human Services, with funds provided in part by the State of New Hampshire and/or such other funding sources as were available or required, e.g., the United States Department of Health and Human Services.”
Telehealth - Telephone & Online Video Visits
Core Physicians is pleased to offer Telehealth visits
for select appointments for new and existing patients. Telehealth allows for a safe and convenient method to continue your care where it is appropriate.
To book your Telehealth appointment, please call your doctor’s office today!
Changes in Service
We are Ready, Safe and Open! - Watch Video
Our healthcare heroes put to video! Thank you to all for your kind words of appreciation and support! - Watch Video
COVID-19 Patient Resources
For COVID-19 Positive or Suspected Patients
What to do if You Are Sick> Click Link Open PDF
10 Ways to Manage Symptoms at Home> Open PDF
CDC - Preventing Spread of Illness in Homes> Click Link
CDC - Cleaning & Disinfecting Homes of Suspected or Confirmed Cases of COVID-19> Click Link
Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation> Click Link
What Should I Do If...> Open PDF
Costs Associated with COVID-19 Testing> Open PDF
Other COVID-19 Recommended Resources
As a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases such as COVID-19, including:
Grocery Store Shopping Hours for Seniors, Grocery Delivery Options, Medications, Insurance, Mental Health Counseling, Substance Use, Transportation, Homelessness and more…
Yes, the next few weeks will bring many challenges. Be kind to yourself and others – we don't yet have a script for this. Here are some tips to promote structure, security and mental health during this confusing time.